Car Insurance Issues for Travelers
There are several insurance coverage issues when you drive a
vehicle that you do not own especially when traveling. Here are
1. Even if you decide that your predominate means of transportation for traveling will be by either...
Holiday Travel- What You Must Know!! It's Never Too Early...
With the summer months past us it is time to start thinking of the holidays and end of year celebrations. So, students, families, parents, and anyone- listen up!!
Obviously things have changed in travel and the world over the past few years, so it...
Traveling in Germany
When deciding to take a vacation to a western country, I
recommend Germany. It has various landscapes and very nice small
towns and big cities.
This country is, of course, to big to travel all at one time but
with a trip of about one month...
Understanding The Travel Agent Position
Getting To Know the Work of a Travel Agent
For people who are fond of traveling to different places,
visiting marvelous beaches, and taking a trip to the most exotic
island paradise, the job of a travel agent seems to be a far
World Travel - Hints on how to do It
If you have set your mind on traveling around the world, you
might run into the difficult task of having to make a hard
choice: where do you want to go? The multitude of destinations
and travel options is great, but it is also something that...
|Honeymoon Travel Planning
The Affordable but Comfortable Tropical Honeymoon: Tip List
- Schedule your departure day two days after the wedding to give
you ample time for rest after the activities and the
celebrations. If you must travel immediately, remember to leave
in the middle of the day and not the early morning so you'll get
a good night's sleep.
- Ask your travel Agent for Honeymoon Packages, these usually
offer the best destinations for honeymooners, not to mention
discounts and freebies.
- Never, ever overbook day trips, you're not just traveling,
you're with your new Spouse, better save up some energy for the
- Don't be afraid to ask questions, ask about certain perks,
- In addition to the above, don't be afraid to request extra
stuff, like a big bathtub, a double bed, or a romantic view.
- Don't forget to bring your marriage Certificate along with
you, especially if the name of the bride is already under her
- Pack your camera and lots of film; you won't want to miss
anything. You might also want to pack a disposable underwater
camera and extra batteries, these are absurdly pricey in tourist
spots, and you wouldn't want to overspend.
- Mention to anyone, especially in the café or in the tour boat,
that you're on your honeymoon, yes this may sound a bit
embarrassing, but some restaurants give extras like free drinks
or gifts for honeymooners. This also works for birthday
- If you want an active honeymoon, research and prepare for
water sports; the tropics are a great place, to learn them,
always remember to consult hubby before you try one though.
- Stock up on sun protection. The higher the SPF the better, as
you'll probably be spending whole days out in the sun; you
wouldn't want to get skin cancer after just two weeks of
- Some travel agencies include island hopping trips, these are
great ways to explore, and enjoy. This is especially good
because you'll get a change in scenery, and won't easily get
bored, especially if you have an extended honeymoon.
- Even if your valuables are inside your hotel room, keep them
under lock, and if you decide to bring them with you, always
watch out for stray pickpockets.
- Bring with you a stock of candles and massage oils that you
can place inside your hotel room for that romantic evening after
touring and swimming
About the author
Jay is the web owner of www.airline-tickets.biz, a website that provides information and resources
on vacations, airfare, hotels, and travel. You can visit his
website at www.hotels-in.net.