8-Tips for Packing and Traveling Lite
How-to Pack and Travel Lite. In this day and age of traveling cephalalgia, there are a few packing tactics to employ. To cut out an extra thirty to forty minutes at the arriving airport, start with packing small luggage. Since carry-ons can not...
Best Price Cruises! A Few Simple Steps To Booking Cruise Travel Deals Online
To find the best price cruises online and booking them with
confidence, you need to understand a few things about how the
cruising industry comes up with their lowest price, and follow a
few simple steps that the travel professionals at your...
China Travel Tips
Survival China Travel Tips and Tricks.
These China Travel Tips, Survival Techniques, will help you get around and make your trip to China easier, so you will be able to experience the real China with a little less stress. China is an odd beast...
Texas - The Destination for Passionate Travelers
Whenever we think of Texas vacations, what primarily comes to our mind is the beautiful scenario of Alamo located in San Antonio. During the later part of the sixteenth century, the Spanish explorers crossed the Rio Grande River in order to give...
Traveling in Germany
When deciding to take a vacation to a western country, I
recommend Germany. It has various landscapes and very nice small
towns and big cities.
This country is, of course, to big to travel all at one time but
with a trip of about one month...
|Honeymoon Travel Planning
The Affordable but Comfortable Tropical Honeymoon: Tip List
- Schedule your departure day two days after the wedding to give
you ample time for rest after the activities and the
celebrations. If you must travel immediately, remember to leave
in the middle of the day and not the early morning so you'll get
a good night's sleep.
- Ask your travel Agent for Honeymoon Packages, these usually
offer the best destinations for honeymooners, not to mention
discounts and freebies.
- Never, ever overbook day trips, you're not just traveling,
you're with your new Spouse, better save up some energy for the
- Don't be afraid to ask questions, ask about certain perks,
- In addition to the above, don't be afraid to request extra
stuff, like a big bathtub, a double bed, or a romantic view.
- Don't forget to bring your marriage Certificate along with
you, especially if the name of the bride is already under her
- Pack your camera and lots of film; you won't want to miss
anything. You might also want to pack a disposable underwater
camera and extra batteries, these are absurdly pricey in tourist
spots, and you wouldn't want to overspend.
- Mention to anyone, especially in the café or in the tour boat,
that you're on your honeymoon, yes this may sound a bit
embarrassing, but some restaurants give extras like free drinks
or gifts for honeymooners. This also works for birthday
- If you want an active honeymoon, research and prepare for
water sports; the tropics are a great place, to learn them,
always remember to consult hubby before you try one though.
- Stock up on sun protection. The higher the SPF the better, as
you'll probably be spending whole days out in the sun; you
wouldn't want to get skin cancer after just two weeks of
- Some travel agencies include island hopping trips, these are
great ways to explore, and enjoy. This is especially good
because you'll get a change in scenery, and won't easily get
bored, especially if you have an extended honeymoon.
- Even if your valuables are inside your hotel room, keep them
under lock, and if you decide to bring them with you, always
watch out for stray pickpockets.
- Bring with you a stock of candles and massage oils that you
can place inside your hotel room for that romantic evening after
touring and swimming
About the author
Jay is the web owner of www.airline-tickets.biz, a website that provides information and resources
on vacations, airfare, hotels, and travel. You can visit his
website at www.hotels-in.net.