Credit Card Travel Tips: Some Do's and Don't's
Most people would never think of traveling without credit cards - and for many good reasons. Credit and charge cards can certainly give you an edge while on the road: You do not have to carry as much cash - a definite security advantage - and you...
Dublin travel guide
Dublin is Ireland’s capital, which finds a place for itself amongst the rich countries of Europe. It is located on the east coast of the country and encompasses the River Liffey merging into the Dublin Bay. Apart from being the largest city in the...
Reservation Tips For Hassle Free Travel
TRAVEL RESERVATION TIPS FOR A HASSLE-FREE TRIP
Start with the basics. Anyone who wants to enjoy a hassle-free
trip has to start with the basic concern of any traveler - how
to handle travel reservations. Here are a number of tips that
The lowdown on china travel
The fragrance of fish, lobsters, the sturdy Great Wall, the broken hush of winds by the Martial Arts, the grand museums and unpretentious down to earth people…welcome you to the third largest country on the globe-China. China is universally known...
Travelling To Spain - The Spanish Regional Travel Guide
Up to 60 million visitors travel to Spain every year to delight in the country’s 315 sunny days and its rich and diverse history and culture. As a result the Spanish government spend millions of Euros per year on the travel and transport...
|Honeymoon Travel Planning
The Affordable but Comfortable Tropical Honeymoon: Tip List
- Schedule your departure day two days after the wedding to give
you ample time for rest after the activities and the
celebrations. If you must travel immediately, remember to leave
in the middle of the day and not the early morning so you'll get
a good night's sleep.
- Ask your travel Agent for Honeymoon Packages, these usually
offer the best destinations for honeymooners, not to mention
discounts and freebies.
- Never, ever overbook day trips, you're not just traveling,
you're with your new Spouse, better save up some energy for the
- Don't be afraid to ask questions, ask about certain perks,
- In addition to the above, don't be afraid to request extra
stuff, like a big bathtub, a double bed, or a romantic view.
- Don't forget to bring your marriage Certificate along with
you, especially if the name of the bride is already under her
- Pack your camera and lots of film; you won't want to miss
anything. You might also want to pack a disposable underwater
camera and extra batteries, these are absurdly pricey in tourist
spots, and you wouldn't want to overspend.
- Mention to anyone, especially in the café or in the tour boat,
that you're on your honeymoon, yes this may sound a bit
embarrassing, but some restaurants give extras like free drinks
or gifts for honeymooners. This also works for birthday
- If you want an active honeymoon, research and prepare for
water sports; the tropics are a great place, to learn them,
always remember to consult hubby before you try one though.
- Stock up on sun protection. The higher the SPF the better, as
you'll probably be spending whole days out in the sun; you
wouldn't want to get skin cancer after just two weeks of
- Some travel agencies include island hopping trips, these are
great ways to explore, and enjoy. This is especially good
because you'll get a change in scenery, and won't easily get
bored, especially if you have an extended honeymoon.
- Even if your valuables are inside your hotel room, keep them
under lock, and if you decide to bring them with you, always
watch out for stray pickpockets.
- Bring with you a stock of candles and massage oils that you
can place inside your hotel room for that romantic evening after
touring and swimming
About the author
Jay is the web owner of www.airline-tickets.biz, a website that provides information and resources
on vacations, airfare, hotels, and travel. You can visit his
website at www.hotels-in.net.