Chengdu Travel, an Easy-going City
Located in the west Sichuan Basin of Southwestern China, Chengdu
was once cited by a magazine as the most stress-free city in
China. Bestowed with rich rainfall, fertile land, and a low cost
of living, Chengdu is imbued with an atmosphere of ease...
Dare to Understand Travel Terms, Then Sit Back and Enjoy Traveling
Enjoy Your Vacations with The Travel Team
When you plan a vacation, the last thing you want is an
unpleasant experience in an unfamiliar place. Often, that
happens due to the lack of proper planning. On the contrary, if
every detail in your itinerary has been planned in advance,...
How to Pick a Travel Agency
"How To Pick A Travel Agency" By Nathan Lynch
The trip of a lifetime can take a lifetime to plan unless you know how to pick a travel agency. A common misconception is that travel agencies add to the cost of your trip....
Travel to Cuba: The Caribbean's Forbidden Island
Think Cuba, and vivid images come to mind: of men in Guayabera shirts and Panama hats, tropical breezes and cool drinks, steamy Latin rhythms and sultry women. It has always been an intriguing place, steeped in truth and in fiction by the novels of...
|Honeymoon Travel Planning
The Affordable but Comfortable Tropical Honeymoon: Tip List
- Schedule your departure day two days after the wedding to give
you ample time for rest after the activities and the
celebrations. If you must travel immediately, remember to leave
in the middle of the day and not the early morning so you'll get
a good night's sleep.
- Ask your travel Agent for Honeymoon Packages, these usually
offer the best destinations for honeymooners, not to mention
discounts and freebies.
- Never, ever overbook day trips, you're not just traveling,
you're with your new Spouse, better save up some energy for the
- Don't be afraid to ask questions, ask about certain perks,
- In addition to the above, don't be afraid to request extra
stuff, like a big bathtub, a double bed, or a romantic view.
- Don't forget to bring your marriage Certificate along with
you, especially if the name of the bride is already under her
- Pack your camera and lots of film; you won't want to miss
anything. You might also want to pack a disposable underwater
camera and extra batteries, these are absurdly pricey in tourist
spots, and you wouldn't want to overspend.
- Mention to anyone, especially in the café or in the tour boat,
that you're on your honeymoon, yes this may sound a bit
embarrassing, but some restaurants give extras like free drinks
or gifts for honeymooners. This also works for birthday
- If you want an active honeymoon, research and prepare for
water sports; the tropics are a great place, to learn them,
always remember to consult hubby before you try one though.
- Stock up on sun protection. The higher the SPF the better, as
you'll probably be spending whole days out in the sun; you
wouldn't want to get skin cancer after just two weeks of
- Some travel agencies include island hopping trips, these are
great ways to explore, and enjoy. This is especially good
because you'll get a change in scenery, and won't easily get
bored, especially if you have an extended honeymoon.
- Even if your valuables are inside your hotel room, keep them
under lock, and if you decide to bring them with you, always
watch out for stray pickpockets.
- Bring with you a stock of candles and massage oils that you
can place inside your hotel room for that romantic evening after
touring and swimming
About the author
Jay is the web owner of www.airline-tickets.biz, a website that provides information and resources
on vacations, airfare, hotels, and travel. You can visit his
website at www.hotels-in.net.